Saturday, June 14, 2008

Is it really the middle of June??!!!

Wow, I've slacked a little on posting. I guess life happens. :) The Bunn house is a little messy right now. Literally! We've begun the process of putting wood floors in on the whole downstairs. We are doing it all ourselves, so it's tedious! However, we just finished the kitchen & family room, so the end is in sight!


Jason is now healed, for the most part, and back at work. We were able to have some really great family time despite him being injured. We made a little trip to enjoy some fresh air in Fish Camp with my parents in April and visited Grandma Rachel & Jim and went to the air & train show in May. Then at the end of May we went on a little vacation with Grandma & Papa Williamson in Newport Beach. Such a great relaxing time!


The kids are good. Ty starts his first Summer Camp this coming Monday. I think he's excited, but I'm still trying to convince him that it is okay that Mama & Daddy won't be staying. :) We had a picnic at the park he will be at to familiarize him with it. It made him even more excited!


Shelby is changing every day! I can tell she has Ty's feisty attitude. She screams at us in between spoonfuls of food. We can't get it in fast enough. She's not a good sleeper, though! I guess she just has too much to see and do.


We are anxious for a fun summer in the pools and being with friends. Hope you are too! Melanie

1 comments:

Chris and Sarah said...

Tyler is SOOO big! You all look great, as usual! Fun pics!

Merry Christmas!

Our December