Hi All! Our health is finally returning to us and we are beginning our normal routines around here. This is just a short little post, but I had to share two things Ty said today that just gave me an extra reason to smile.
We decided to go for walk at a time where it was sunny, but a few rain clouds were hanging around. About 3/4 of the way it started sprinkling, then raining, then hailing! I was running and pushing the stroller, Ty was riding on his bike as fast as he could, poor Jason had to walk so he didn't pull his stitches open. Poor guy. We were drenched. When we got in the garage Ty peered up at me with this questionable face, "Mama, why is their ice falling on me?". That started a fun little discussion.
Jason and I have really been trying to implement more fresh foods into all of our diets. So, I bought celery the other day. Well, at lunch today I gave Ty some with Peanut Butter in it. He loved it, to my surprise. Well, as I tucked him in tonight I began our nightly prayer. He quickly interrupted me to say, "Mama, what was that green stuff we ate today? Celery Ty. Oh ya, God thanks for the celry (that's how he says it) and peanut butter today". Oh how I wish I could remember to thank God for the simple things in life too.
Saturday, February 7, 2009
Things a child says....
Posted by The Bunn's at 9:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Good for you for writing down the cute things Ty says! I'm sure they'll be some of your most cherished keepsakes. I feel like I should keep a daily calendar of quotes spoken by the boys so I don't forget the cute and creative things they say at these ages.
We hope you guys are feeling better!
Kids say the cutest things! I love it!
Post a Comment