Friday, July 4, 2008

Bye....Bye Paci

The day finally came to say goodbye to Tyler's beloved Paci. As most of you know his "B" and "Paci" are his two favorite things to cuddle with. I began asking him if he was ready to give it to the trash truck so they can give his paci's to other little boys. Well, on Thursday, he said he was ready. Thank goodness, that was trash day!! Yeah. So we made a great celebration out of it!


One of the Paci's & Waiting for the truck
Such a Big Boy! Bye! Bye!

Hurray! & Fire Trucks & Trash Trucks, I'm so lucky!
Reality did sit in a little bit last night, but tonight was better. I'm actually torn about giving it up because it is just one more reminder that he is getting bigger. :( But, I'm such a proud Mama!





1 comments:

Chris and Sarah said...

Yay Tyler! He is getting to be SO big!!!

Merry Christmas!

Our December