Saturday, August 16, 2008

Is Summer Really Over???!!




I don't know if you all feel this way, but WOW summer flew by! I feel like Ty just started Summer Camp and now is already starting Preschool.
We had a wonderful summer. We spent a great week with my best friends, Carli, Jenni, Shaila, and our 11 kids. Yes, 11!! It was so awesome! We went to Channel Islands for a great beach day and to the indoor playground, Scooter's Jungle, for an exhausting action packed time. Zach, do we need to buy you a new hat???! Thanks for the memories guys.
We then proceeded to go to Hume Lake with the Lucas Clan for another fabulous trip. As soon as you start driving up this hill the Hume, it's like you are in Heaven. You seriously just feel the Lords presence. It's unexplainable. If you've never been, you must. Next year we are going for way longer!
Jason got a last minute opportunity to go to Cozumel with his friend, Peter, this past week. He had a great time. I have to admit I was a little jealous, but he needs some adult time too. :) Fortunately, my sister, Carrie, was able to hang with us and give me two extra hands to handle these munchkins.
So, here we are.......ready to begin our fall happenings. I will, once again, be a MOPS table leader this year. I can't wait to find out who my girls are and begin that fabulous ministry. Tyler begins preschool on Monday, he will be going twice a week. He continues to crack us up with his cute sayings. Shelby has 3 teeth, working on 4 and will probable be crawling by the end of the week.
She's a bundle of feistiness & love.
Love to you all and hope you had a great summer too! Melanie





0 comments:

Merry Christmas!

Our December