Hi All, it's been a while since our last update.......the fun (chaos) has begun. :) We asked Tyler what he enjoyed the most, cubbies, preschool, or MOPS. He immediately said Preschool. We are so thankful that he loves his teacher, Miss Toni, and being with his buddy Nate. He learns a new letter every week. He brought home an Elephant craft for the letter "E" this week. So cute!
Shelby is full of it. Almost ready to crawl and loves to eat! We went to IHOP the other night and she, seriously, ate half of my dinner! Has anyone had to buy a full meal for a 9 month old??!! She cracks us up.
I'm off to the MOPS conference this week and will be leaving Jason and his parents in charge of the two kiddos. I'm sure I will have some interesting posting to do after that!! :)
Jason and I have started the Dave Ramsey FPU program. It is extremely challenging on your personal growth! It will be a blessing, but it definitely makes you reevaluate your priorities.
Hope you are all well. Oh.......these adorable pics are of Grammie and the kids bath in the sink. Only a Grandma would attempt to do a double bath in the kitchen sink. That's why they love her so. :) Love to all!








0 comments:
Post a Comment