Hi All! Yes..........we are back from our 2 week trip, but more about that later! I feel like I need to fill you in on our Fall Happenings. We had so much fun going to the pumpkin patch with the Brown Family. We all rode the Fillmore train to the patch where we got to jump in the bounce houses, ride the carousel, and of course, pick out a pumpkin. Don't you all just love the Fall Season? There's just something about the smells and chill in the air. We finally have received some chillier weather so we can get in the fall groove.
Now on to our trip.....we left on 10/21 for New York City. I love that place! There is just something about the pace, stylishness, and attitude that is so much fun! We spent 2 days walking the streets and we were faster walkers than most of those business people and we had two strollers! We were awesome. Ty loved riding the subways everywhere. He was in awe of it all. We decided to do all the fun kid stuff we could. So, we started by visiting the M&M & Hershey factory. I'd say that was fun stuff! We then headed to FAO Schwartz for some play time in the biggest Toy Store in the country. Wow! So fun! We had prebooked a reservation to have the famous "Frozen Hot Chocolate" at Serendipity that night. Definitely a place with a New York attitude, but that was half the fun! It was so yummy! We were then off that day to ride the carousel in Central Park.
The next day began visiting the biggest Toys R Us in the World. We actually rode a full size Ferris Wheel inside the store! Ty wanted to sit in the yellow construction truck, but instead they gave us Buzz Lightyear. I'd say he had fun anyway. We were then off to the Zoo inside Central Park. By the way, I'm not saying much about Shelby because she pretty much just took it all in and enjoyed watching us have fun. What a giver she is. :)
That evening we were off to begin our 9 day cruise from New York to Barbados. Of course the first thing Ty wanted to do was go swimming, so we did. He pretty much did just that all week long! He did visit the Kids Center a couple of times and learned how to play the Wii Entertainment System. New to all of us! It was hilarious watching him play! We had visited some great islands and pretty much just did beach stuff. A lot of sand and swimming. The kids could not have been better and everyone on the ship oogled over them. Especially the workers. They were very spoiled. Shelby has decided she loves sleeping on lounge chairs and eating sand!
On Halloween, the kids center painted Tyler's face to look like Spider man and they walked around the ship gathering candy from the stores. It took us 5 days to get all that red paint off! So cute, though.
After disembarking in Barbados we stayed at a hotel for 3 nights. Shelby ended up getting sick, but we visited the Dr and he gave her some antibiotics and she was on the road to recovery the next day. Tyler met a cute little boy named Damion to play with. They had so much fun swimming and playing on the beach.
Make sure and check out the slide show of our adventures on the blog. :)
We missed you all and are glad to be back in the swing of our life. Vacation is great, but not communicating with all of you is lonely. Can't wait to see a lot of you during this season! Love to all! The Bunn's
Friday, November 7, 2008
Our Fall Adventures
Posted by The Bunn's at 2:49 PM
Labels: Our Fall Adventures
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I always look forward to your updates! I'm jealous of your cruise!! Your kids are getting SO big and more cuter than ever!
Yay! I'm back on your blog list! For a few weeks there, I thought I had bad breath or something. :) Miss ya and thanks for all the photo updates! Looks like you guys are doing really well!
Love ya! :) Sarah
Post a Comment