Monday, November 17, 2008

God makes my way perfect

Hi all.............had a bit of a challenging day today and I had to share a verse that I coincidentally ran across. Isn't it amazing how the Lord knows exactly what you need in so many ways? Even when it comes to reading his Word. Thought some of you might need a reminder that he will always be the one to get you through this journey.

"You, O Lord, keep my lamp burning; my God turns my darkness into light. With your help I can advance against a troop; with my God I can scale a wall. As for God, his way is perfect; the word of the Lord is flawless. He is a shield for all who take refuge in him. For who is God besides the Lord? And who is the Rock except our God? It is God who arms me with strength and makes my way perfect." Psalms 18:28-32

0 comments:

Merry Christmas!

Our December