Hi All! Well, Jason has been at work since Monday a.m. and the kids have definitely been "kids". Wow, I am learning every day how Ty & Shelby have such different personalities! Even at 16 months I can see how different their traits are.
Lets see.....in the past 3 days, I've found Tyler trying to put his 18month doggy Halloween costume on, which he didn't even get his leg in, and Shelby has climbed on top of the bathroom counter, up the oven using the broiler handle, gotten into all our night stand drawers (while I was showering), and stolen cookies from the pantry! Seriously during all these events my eyes were off of them for seconds! Shelby is fast and intentional. My guess is she'll be climbing out of her crib within 3 more months. We'll see if I'm right. Ty and I decided to put Shelby in his doggy costume and he wore his 2T Tiger costume (still way too small).
Other than chasing her and keeping Ty busy with crafts, T-ball, etc. not much to report. I had a wonderful Mother's Day that began on Saturday with a manicure/pedicure, then awoke Sunday to a french toast breakfast in bed. So fun!
Jason and I have begun a new workout program, P90X. Some of you may heard of it. It's kicking my BUNNS, but awesome! It's only been 3 days, but I swear I see a difference! HA! At least I can definitely feel something!
I pray you are all healthy and happy and were loved on or loved someone on Mother's Day. Love to all....The Bunn's




1 comments:
Hey Mel....
I can't stop laughing! Sigh...we've all been there but it's so much funnier when it's someone else's kid I guess. lol Oh and they make something called crib tents...they velcro to top of whole crib then you can zip open to get kid in and out....they're mesh and totally see thru...we went through that all with CJ and it rocked...takes away the nightime paranoia so you can sleep! I know the sneaky kid thing. Kai did that at about 18mos and it lasted about 6 months...good news is I only called poison control twice...you have that number on speed dial right? Lol
Miss you guys
Mel
Post a Comment