Friday, June 19, 2009

Yosemite

Okay.....I feel like a proud parent, but this time I'm actually a proud daughter! My parents have put a lot of love into their business. Most of you know they own a Bed & Breakfast right outside the gates of Yosemite. They also rent out their Ford Model A & Model T cars to view the valley topless. :) Clean thoughts, y'all. Anyway....they've had many stories done about their love for years, but I thought I would share the most recent with you. It will be published this Sunday in the L.A. Times Travel Section, but it's also online. Hope you enjoy what they love so much. Maybe you all should plan some time to visit and see God's beauty. Here's the link to the article as well as their Inn's website:

L.A. Times:
http://travel.latimes.com/articles/la-trw-modelt21-2009jun21

Tin Lizzie Inn:
http://tinlizzieinn.com/

0 comments:

Merry Christmas!

Our December