Okay.....I've been a little lax about blogging, but hey.....I'm on vacation! Tuesday & Wednesday were filled with non-exciting events, but enjoyable. Tuesday started with Mama and Ty playing air hockey and in the sandpit. We then went to Laguna Beach for lunch and played in the playground with the view of the ocean in the background. We just kinda relaxed and hung out in our villa for the day then headed to the Irvine Spectrum for the evening. The highlight, of course, was riding the carousel and ferris wheel. Actually, my highlight was not the Ferris Wheel or Shelby's for that matter. Kinda scary. I asked the lady if we could get off early because Shelby was done!
Wednesday......hmmm interesting. Jason had made appointments for us to get our FULL body scans. Whoa, that was fun. :) Actually it was quick and painless and worked out really well. Not sure how much radiation my body got, but it was interesting. Jason and I both found out we have very interesting backs! Last night was spent swimming in the incredibly warm pool and eating sushi. At least Jason and I did. Oh...I forgot to mention our favorite spot, The Shake Shack. We had to stop there!
Today we are on our way to Disneyland for Tylers Bday! Yipeee! I'm sure I'll have some fun pics for you all. I'll be seeing a lot of you at Ty's party on Saturday. Can't wait! Love to all.




0 comments:
Post a Comment