Okay...I'm trying to be so good at staying on top of this blogging. :) We had another great day in the O.C. Well, it might have actually not been in the O.C., but it was at Legoland none the less. Yes, we went today despite Tyler's suggestion to go tomorrow. Fortunately, Mama looked at the calendar online and they are closed tomorrow. It was a great day. Lots of rides and a little lego building. Some of the faces Ty made while riding the roller coasters were priceless, but because there were no lines, he would get off the ride and ask to go again. To our surprise!
Besides all that....Jason had taken the kiddos on a local bicycle rally on Saturday while I attended an all day MOPS meeting at church. The Signal, our local newspaper, happened to be there and got the cutest shot of Ty. I thought I would share the link for you to see:
Okay...lastly...I had to add these bottom pics. Blackmail for me later! Shelby, on the way back from Legoland, couldn't find her paci, so she sucked on her big toe!




1 comments:
Toes are yummy mom, don't you know?
Post a Comment